Global systems management, data protection and security software provider Quest Software has announced the general availability of what it called a “reimagined” KACE Cloud platform with automated patching for all devices in the cloud.
Available now, it provides organizations with an all-in-one offering beyond conventional patching, with 10,000+ patches to more than 350 third-party applications, including those from Adobe, Cisco, Google Chrome and Slack.
KACE Cloud key features include:
- The ability to update endpoints with patches from the cloud for tested operating systems and Microsoft and third-party applications, while avoiding performance disruptions.
- The dynamic enforcement of endpoint security policies when administering apps, location rules, Windows custom profiles and security standards.
- The simplification of onboarding remote employees with seamless enrollment and preconfigured user settings.
- The securing of devices with device locking, erase, password changes, and location tracking.
- The offering of affordable, flexible plans that support comprehensive endpoint management for enterprises of any size, and scale with growth.