Data protection and recovery solutions provider Arcserve today announced that it is launching a new partner program.
The program will feature three tiers – silver, gold and platinum – and will aim to eliminate the “risk of conflicts,” the company said in a statement.
“The Arcserve program was built to develop relationships that foster mutual business growth and long-term success,” the company said in a statement. “With an exclusive channel distribution strategy, the Arcserve Partner Program ensures channel partners receive the leads, bottom-line results, and support they need.”
Specific benefits outlined include:
- Simplified and accelerated transactions
- Top and bottom-line incentives and resale programs for Arcserve’s data protection solutions
- Lead generation assistance through marketing assets, co-branded emails, and demand generation program
- Enhanced sales, training, and marketing support throughout the customer’s life cycle
- Free technical and sales accreditation from pre- and post-sales through distribution
“As Arcserve is a 100 percent channel company, this program is designed to make it easy to do business with us while driving top-line and bottom-line results,” said Stephanie Nalick, senior director of North America channel sales at Arcserve in the statement.