Kensington’s business solutions unit has introduced the Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer tool as part of its Professionals’ Choice line of products.
The Ultimate Presenter is an ergonomically designed presentation tool that works for various environments and screens. What Kensington is trying to achieve with this re-imagined product is to overcome the limitations associated with traditional lasers, such as bright LED screens or safety regulations.
The company is targeting conference rooms with large format displays for online meetings along with large auditoriums with multiple presentation screens.
The new product will come with KensingtonWorks software and is priced at just under $100.
Key features include:
- Virtual Pointer Technology allows pointer to be viewed on a variety of presentation screens including traditional projection screens, TV displays, bright LED screens, and smart boards, making it the ideal pointer for every presentation scenario, including conference rooms, online meetings, and large auditoriums
- Online Meeting Compatibilityallows remote participants to see the pointer onscreen when using web meeting tools like WebEx, GoToMeeting, Skype, and me
- KensingtonWorks App offering customization of pointer size, shape and speed to suit a user’s presentation environment, and additional options, such as re-configuring the blackout button for use instead as a start and stop button for your slide presentation.
- Ergonomist Approved Design that maximizes comfort with a contoured shape that minimizes wrist twist and an intuitive 4-button presentation clicker
- 4GHz Receiver with Memory which provides up to 20 meters (65ft) of wireless range and a microSD slot that hold upto 32GB of memory
- Compatiblewith Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac, Mac Keynote, Adobe PDF and Google Slide
- Storage Pouch for stowing and protecting the presenter when traveling