The volunteer board of your Canadian Channel Chiefs Council (C4) is comprised of some of the brightest and most experienced minds in Canada’s IT channel community.
C4’s board members are also experienced channel managers and leaders dedicated to raising the profile of the channel chief position and providing valuable networking and education opportunities to members of the channel community.
At C4’s annual general meeting in January, the members of C4 elected the organization’s board of directors for 2015. Your new directors are:
- (C4 chair) Fawn Annan, president, IT World Canada
- (C4 president) Paolo Del Nibletto, editor, CDN
- (C4 secretary/treasurer ) Susie Ibbotson, vice-president, marketing & strategic alliances, Navantis
- Hanif Mawji, director, North America commercial, AMD
- David Allen, North American distribution sales manager, Intel Americas
- Jodi Bonham, IT channel manager, Eaton Industries (Canada)
- Mary Peterson, head of general business and channels, SAP Canada
- Miles Davis, vice-president channels, Avaya Canada
- Darren Gumbley, channel programs manager, the Americas, Intel Security
- Hugh Nielsen, national manager, sales and marketing, Epson
- Donna Wittmann, executive director of channels, alliances and commercial sales, VMware
- David De Abreu, vice-president of channels and solutions, Cisco Systems Canada
- Stefan Bockhop, director of channels, Lenovo Canada
- Gary Drysdale, vice-president of commercial and channel sales, printing and personal systems, HP Canada
- Tara Fine, director of North American channels, Dell
- Rick Brown, national channel manager, NetApp
- Lars Goransson, group vice-president and general manager, IDC Canada
- Ted Schnarr, director of alliance sales, Xerox
Please join us in welcoming our new board members!