The cloud-native networking company, which provides a Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) offering, announced the formal launch of the Meta NaaS Channel Partner Program yesterday, and according to Royi Barnea, director of sales for Meta Networks, their NaaS platform can easily incorporate additional services, such as security, making them a great fit for the partner community. Meta Networks is targeting managed security service providers, value-added resellers, value-added distributors, integrators and IT service providers.
“The easy to sell and deliver cloud-native solution provides attractive pricing modules, low-touch onboarding, central policy management, enterprise-wide visibility and seamless support for a much needed and profitable complement to any service portfolio,” said Barnea in a statement.
“The channel program extends new levels of support for the company’s zero-trust software defined perimeter (SDP) solutions service providers across the globe, he added.
But while the sky’s the limit when it comes to the base of potential partners, a spokesperson for Meta Networks said they’re working slowly to onboard partners in target markets such as Canada and the United States. That will continue in 2019. So far, they have approximately 10 partners on board.
In a statement, Richard Shinnic, president and CEO of Touchstone Security – a small cybersecurity vendor founded in 2016 – said the new channel program supports their entry in a space that offers “significant opportunities for growth.”
“Meta Networks is an important new vendor that we have chosen to align with. The company provides a unique and powerful approach that addresses evolving IT operations where there is a premium on more flexible, mobile, and secure IT environments,” said Richard.
Supportive components of the program for qualified partners include:
- A three-tier channel partner program (Silver, Gold and Platinum) that provides the appropriate level of support infrastructure
- An indirect account management team to coordinate with partners and provide deployment and technical support.
- A dedicated services team to facilitate sales engineering and other pre- and post-sales enablement.
- Incentive programs and promotions.
- Complementary marketing and PR support.
- Collaboration with partners on direct marketing campaigns.
- 24x7x365 SLA-based support, 1st level support, and 2nd level support options