Visual solution product vendor ViewSonic Corp. has released a new 4K2K multimedia display designed to meet the needs of professional and power users.
The VX2880ml 4K2K is a 28” display with 3840×2160 Ultra HD resolution that ViewSonic says is ideal for CAD power-users, digital 4K content development and other digital design uses. The vendor claim it has the highest resolution yet for a desktop display at 3840×2160, which is four times that of regular 1080p displays. Premium input options include Mobile High-Definition Link-enabled HDMI, DisplayPort and mini DisplayPort.
“As 4K content continues to emerge and entertainment and other demanding visual applications become more progressive, there is a compelling need for premium UHD resolution displays,” said Kenneth Mau, senior product marketing manager at ViewSonic, in a statement. “To satisfy 4K content developers, graphic designers, CAD, and other advanced applications requiring an extreme high resolution, the VX2880ml 4K resolution display delivers the highest level of details in an affordable yet stunning form factor.”
Other features of the ViewSonic VX2882ml include:
- Display of up to 1.07 billion colours for more accurate colour performance
- 50M:1 Mega Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- 5ms response time (grey to grey)
- Dual integrated 2W stereo speakers
- VESA-mountable design (100 x 100 mm)
- 170° (H) / 160° (V) viewing angle
- Flicker-Free Technology and Blue Light Filter for comfortable viewing experience
The VX2880ml will be available in late July through the ViewSonic reseller channel starting at US$831.00.