Enterprise mobility management (EMM) provider, SOTI announced channel growth alongside their Altitude Channel Partner Awards on Monday.
At the company’s second annual SOTI SYNC User and Partner Conference in London, England, the Mississauga-based company disclosed that it has seen a 26 per cent year-over-year channel ecosystem growth that includes expanding its global channel to nearly 200 countries worldwide. It also reported that the global channel showed a 45 per cent growth in revenue.
In its EMEA region, the company revealed that over the last fiscal year, which ended July 31, SOTI saw 58 per cent growth in its channel base. This attributed to SOTI’s sales in the region growing by 41 per cent, and a 60 per cent annual growth over the previous fiscal year in European revenue.
Additionally, SOTI announced expansion in its Android+ OEM channel by 171 per cent to include over 95 manufacturers in the Android device market.
SOTI attributes this growth to the SOTI Altitude Partner Program. Offering pre-sales, post-sales, sales enablement, and training programs to partners in order to grow their businesses, the Altitude Partner Program helps channel partners in building and growing their mobility management services.
The SYNC User and Partner Conference takes a moment to celebrate SOTI’s partners of this program at the Altitude Channel Partner Awards.
“It is inspiring to see the intuitive and forward-thinking approach the SOTI award winners and nominees have taken to expanding the strategic footprint of mobility across all sectors. SOTI channel partners understand their customers, and they embrace the essence of the connected enterprise – continuously seeking opportunities to enhance connected experiences, business efficiency, and deliver differentiation that impacts their customers’ bottom line,” said SOTI president and CEO, Carl Rodrigues in a press release.
The full list of award winners are as follows:
- Application Development Partner of the Year – CloudSeven
- Distribution Partner of the Year – Penetrate Of Limits
- Global Partner of the Year – Stratix Corporation
- Value Added Reseller of the Year for North America – OCR Canada Ltd
- Value Added Reseller of the Year for Europe – Symec Technologies Ltd
- Value Added Reseller of the Year for APAC – Airtel India
- Value Added Reseller of the Year for MENA – Luna Information Technologies
- Value Added Reseller of the Year for LATAM – WM Wireless & Mobile
- Rising Star Value Added Reseller of the Year – Add.Scan
- OEM Partner of the Year – Zebra Technologies
- Cloud Partner of the Year – E2
- Marketing In Motion Award – Luna Information Technologies
- Market Maker Award – OCR Canada Ltd
Last year, SOTI announced a $150 million investment in building a new facility at home in Mississauga, Ontario.