Tech Data Canada has developed a marketing suite for solution providers aimed at delivering business leads.
Called TDEngage, the online syndication platform is free to Tech Data Canada reseller partners. The key to this new marketing suite is that solution provider Web sites are updated with the product and promotional information Tech Data vendor partners. TDEngage also includes content management and an online media platform.
Irene Buchan, the director of marketing for Mississauga, Ont.-based Tech Data Canada, said the launch of TDEngage in Canada demonstrates the company’s continued support of resellers and enables them to generate new business through their own Web site.
“It also further enhances our position as a leader in the industry for offering marketing programs that enhance business opportunities for both our vendor and reseller partners,” Buchan added.
TDEngage has been built on five main themes. They are:
- Affordability: keeps Web site updated with relevant content for free;
- Easy to use: by registering you can choose content and place the link onto the Web site creating your online presence into an information source for end users, as well as way to generate leads for your business;
- Flexibility: choose the vendors and product categories to feature. Content can be organized under a central tab or completely integrated with your existing site content;
- Comprehensive: fresh content that is customer specific; and
- Customer Experience: End-user customers may click on the built-in vendor stores—filled with engaging marketing content, white papers, videos, complete product features and specifications or browse through the catalogue. Built-in filters make helps you find what customers are interested in.
Tech Data Canada has put more information about TDEngage online at http://www.techdata.ca/content/cen/tdengage.aspx.