Here’s a list of the new versions of Office 365, Microsoft’s software-as-a-service productivity suite, announced today. Office 365 ProPlus
- includes these Office applications delivered as a service: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, InfoPath, Access and Lync;.
- People can sign in to Office 365 from any of their devices, and their documents and personalized settings roam with them, allowing them to quickly pick up right where they left off.
- IT departments also get the controls they need including the ability to run Office 365 ProPlus side-by-side with other versions of Office, and tools to streamline and manage updates for their users.
RELATED STORIES: Microsoft aims new Office 365 at SMBs
Pricing varies. Office 365 Small Business Premium Includes Office 365 ProPlus capabilities;
- includes a 25 GB Outlook mailbox, shared calendar, contact manager, scheduling and task-list tools, and 10 GB professional-grade cloud storage for the organization plus 500 MB per user.
- Ability to host online meetings with audio and video using one-click screen sharing and HD video conferencing;
- Set up, build, and maintain a public-facing website with no additional hosting fees.
- available in both physical and online stores, including small business resellers, for $160.80 per user for an annual subscription, the equivalent of $13.40 per user per month. A free 30 day trial will also be available online.
Office 365 Midsize Business For organizations with 10 to 250 employees In addition to Office.com and traditional sales channels, customers will be able to get Office 365 Midsize Business from reseller partners through Microsoft’s Open licensing program.
- includes Office 365 ProPlus,
- includes Exchange Online for business-grade email with a 25 GB inbox, virus and spam protection, archiving and e-discovery as well as shared calendars.
- includes SharePoint Online for enterprise social networking, team sites with 500MB professional-grade storage per user and SkyDrive Pro for file sharing.
- access to Lync Online for presence, enterprise instant messaging and web, audio and HD video conferencing.
- Active Directory support and enhanced IT controls optimized for mid-market companies.
- Phone-based customer support during regular business hours.
- Pricing is $184.80 per user for an annual subscription, the equivalent of $15.40 per user per month
Office 365 Enterprise
- Designed for businesses with more than 250 employees.
- Offers virtually anywhere access to the latest Office applications, enterprise-grade cloud services like team sites and hosted voicemail, and advanced IT tools and capabilities.