With its Partner to Win program, Fujitsu Canada is sending a clear message — it wants to reward its channel partners for their hard work and loyalty, and give them the building blocks they need to grow and achieve greater success.
“Any company can dangle a carrot on a string,” said Marc Wilkens, Director of Sales for Imaging Products at Fujitsu Canada, “but we wanted to stretch ourselves beyond the usual limits.”
“We built our Partner to Win program around the fact that there’s more than meets the eye when it comes to selling technical solutions. Sales professionals need more than just great products to sell; they also need reliable vendors who keep their promises and offer them the kinds of resources and incentives that will allow them to grow and become more than what they currently are.”
Fujitsu’s Partner to Win program offers channel partners a wide range of benefits that empower them and set them up for future success. Among those benefits:
- Pricing Programs:
- GEM Pricing Program: special pricing when selling to government, educational and/or medical customers
- ADVANTAGE Program: deal registration program for resellers who provide end users with value-added services
- Volume Discount Program: special pricing on large scanner opportunities
- In-House Demo Program: discounted scanner purchase for performing sales demos
- Competitive Edge Pricing Program: opportunity to partner with Fujitsu to win deals where competitive products are proposed
- ISV Program: special pricing to software vendors when selling scanners with their software
- Ask the Experts: direct access to Fujitsu Canada’s imaging experts
- Train to Maintain: education on scanner tech and maintenance for salespeople and end users
- Regional Sales Meetings: access to account manager(s) to discuss sales strategies and industry trends
“Our program benefits are compelling not because there are so many of them but because they interlock, and they support our partners every step of the way,” said Wilkens. “It would be one thing for us to throw a bunch of features against a wall, to see what sticks; however, our program aims to go the extra mile. The benefits we offer were not developed haphazardly; they are laser-focused on building up our partners and supporting them at every stage of their development.”
“Not only are there programs within Partner to Win that help our partners close sales — special GEM pricing, volume discounts, ISV program — but there are also pieces like Ask the Experts and Train to Maintain that provide partners with opportunities to learn and to take expert guidance.”
Fujitsu partners have access to world-class products and benefits that provide support and many avenues to sales success. The Partner to Win program is another demonstration of Fujitsu’s interest in the present and future success of its partners.
“Our program is working, and will continue to work, because it motivates and elevates people,” said Wilkens. “So far, Partner to Win has been a huge win, and we’re very excited at what’s coming in 2017 and beyond.”
For more information on the Partner to Win program, please visit the Fujitsu website.