Do you know a young female trailblazer who is shaking things up in your channel organization? Is there a sales rep, marketing whiz or a human relations specialist that you deal with that has been on the job for just a couple of years but already works like a pro? Do you know a fierce young junior executive worthy of having the spotlight turned on them?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, Channel Daily News (CDN) and ITWC want to know. We are looking for the channel’s next Rising Star.
The Rising Star Award honours a female channel player with less than six years of experience. It is presented annually to ensure up-and-coming women in the channel are recognized for their important contributions.
The criteria for the award are simple. A Rising Star is an internal champion, a person who works hard and well with others. She can be a person who vigorously supports a company or group initiative or brings a new innovative program to life. A Rising Star constantly improves the quality of their company’s business or the industry as a whole.
A Rising Star is a young woman who:
- is an example to the rest of the organization or community
- offers insight on business or social responsibility issues
- demonstrates effectiveness through the workday
- encourages others to be the best
- believes in diversity in the workplace
- is a self-starter and a great teammate
- provides excellent customer service
- shows appreciation
- Makes a difference in the channel community
Nominations are now open. The deadline for submissions is Friday July 8, 2022.
The winner will be recognized as the CDN 2022 Rising Star at the Women in the IT Channel Recognition Luncheon slated for August 25, 2022.