CDN – Computer Dealer News will once again showcase the best solutions and the best solution providers the Canadian IT industry has to offer at the Channel Elite Awards (CEA).
This year, to optimize the strengths of the channel, CEA will reward the teams behind the great solutions in enterprise, small business and online. Last year, a panel of judges honoured the achievements of WBM Solutions of Saskatoon, Sask., as the top solution provider in Canada. For 2006, CDN has added a new category for the best mid-market solutions.
The Paramount Conference & Event Venue located in North Toronto will host this year’s ceremony on Oct. 18th. The Paramount is a brand new entertainment venue with state of the art facilities, ambiance and exquisite cuisine.
Tech Data Canada, NEC Display Solutions, Hewlett-Packard Canada, Symantec Canada, and Cisco Systems Canada are sponsoring this year’s CEA awards.
The CEA awards will be presented to the most creative and innovative solution providers in Canada during the 2005-year. Solutions must have been completed by December 31, 2005 to qualify. Solution providers can submit nominations in the following categories:
- Solution Provider of the Year
- Best Enterprise Solution
- Best Mid-market solution
- Best Small Business Solution
- Best Service Organization
- Best Online Solution
- Best Channel Marketing Initiative
Channel professionals, vendors and distributors can nominate the solution providers that they believe deserve recognition for a job well done. An independent panel of judges will review the nominees and select the winners in each category.
Who will win? Any IT channel organization operating in Canada, including resellers, system integrators, IT consultants and service companies. To find out more, go to www.itbusiness.ca/cea.
The CEA is not just an award ceremony, it is a whole program designed to recognize achievement in the channel. Some of the benefits are:
- NATIONAL coverage in Computing Canada, serving 40,000 C-level and IT executives in Canada
- NATIONAL coverage in Direction Informatique (DI), serving Canada’s French language IT professionals
- NATIONAL coverage in Computer Dealer News (CDN), Canada’s #1 publication for IT Solution Providers
- One year’s inclusion on the IT Business CEA micro site
- Recognition at the Channel Elite Awards (CEA’s) event on October 18, 2006, including follow up press coverage
- Four free tickets to the event
- The use of the CEA “Seal of Excellence” on all promotional and advertising material
- Air and travel expenses to the event for out of town nominees
To submit an entry to the Channel Elite Awards, please go to www.itbusiness.ca/cea.