- FIFA President announces his support of video replay in next year’s World Cup;
- Soccer clubs Bayern Munich and Juventus FC are getting on board with virtual and augmented reality;
- The NBA is the first U.S. sports league to launch an augmented reality game;
- A stadium in Perth, Australia have unveiled the largest LED lighting system in the world;
- A new startup is developing an app so that you can better connect with sports media;
- And, the best basketball player of all time is pitching Amazon for the location of its next headquarters.
Video Replay in Sports. Yay or Nay? – Tech in Sports Ep. 15
We'd love to hear your opinion about this or any other story you read in our publication.
Jim Love, Chief Content Officer, IT World Canada