For many organizations today, mobile applications are increasingly becoming the “front door” by which existing and potential customers are able to access the business’s products and services.
Except for some pure play mobile focused businesses it is still quite a stretch to say that customer experience with a mobile app can make or break a business, however, high-quality mobile application has evolved as a top concern for many businesses rather than just another “nice-to-have.”
It’s with this in mind that Hewlett-Packard recently released HP Mobile Centre, an on-premise software solution designed to test mobile app functionality and performance across real-world network conditions on real-devices.
The solution allows organizations to:
- Support simulated and real-world testing to best understand usability, design and defects across any device, operating systems or network
- Understand when transactional services are working securely and properly.
- Measure and simulate the impact of load using a combination of real devices and virtual users, for realistic assessment
- Gain insight into how end customers are using the application to get actionable data to improve development
- Determine response times, speed and quality of an application across real-world devices
- Accurately capture and share critical defect information of a device
- Integrate mobile testing into existing application life cycle management (ALM) infrastructures.
HP Mobile Center also integrates with the components of HP’s Application Lifecycle Management suite including HP Application Lifecycle Management, HP S[rinter, HP UNified Functional Testing, HP LoadRunner, HP Performance Centre, HP Network Virtualization and HP AppPulse Mobile.
This allows users to extend existing mobile investments without having to re-skill their teams or reengineer the backend, said HP.
HP Mobile Center is available worldwide from HP and its channel partners.