FlexITy will now offer the BMC framework for managing, operating and automating IT and business services to address specific line of business demands for their customers. The BMC Software solution sets including cloud, automation and service support are part of FlexITy’s offerings. The company said that the BMC alliance is a strategic agreement that will further enhance FlexITy’s capabilities to deliver value to enterprise clients through increased business agility and automation, improved service and showcase dramatic return on investment.
Peter Stavropoulos, CEO and president of FlexITy, said by adding BMC cloud automation and service support management solutions it will allow the company to further extend and enhance its ability to bring the best of breed IT infrastructure, data centre and operations management partnerships and solutions in the market.
“Our clients can now ask us to share our knowledge and experience to help them gain increased value from their BMC Software investments. Becoming a strategic partner was a logical next step and we are delighted to join a select group of providers who are authorized to sell and implement BMC Software solutions,” he said.
By including BMC Software, FlexITy will be able to cover a broad spectrum of solutions, such as:
- Service support for mobile, social, and collaborative business. Streamline service delivery with Service Management ITIL-aligned process automation.
- Data centre automation to deploy, configure, and update the application infrastructure across servers, database, network, and middleware helping customers reduce the cost of audits.
- Performance and availability by proactively managing the health and performance of IT environment by aligning IT capacity with business demand.
- Cloud Life Cycle Management – Quickly create a hybrid cloud that provides fast time-to-value for simple use cases and enables sophisticated deployment of complex workloads in a hybrid cloud. Utilize appropriate IT processes so that all cloud systems meet performance, availability and compliance requirements.
- Mainframe operations by monitoring and tuning mainframe-based business data and applications, including back-up and recovery.
Brian Marvin, AVP worldwide channels for BMC, said, FlexITy continues to expand the company’s presence in the Canadian market with such a strong managed services and cloud partner. FlexITy offers IT consulting, infrastructure solutions, managed services and full lifecycle support and they represent all things relevant about the new IT in their portfolio offering to our existing and new clients.