Earlier this week, OVH announced that it is bringing its OVHcloud Partner Program to Canada.
The program is geared towards organizations that support end customers with migrations to OVH products, including resellers and service providers in integration, facility management, and consulting.
As a pure player of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) company, OVH is focused on growing its partner base, said Sylvain Rouri, chief sales officer at OVH.
“With 20 years’ experience, the OVH Group is launching this initiative to make its solutions further accessible to organizations of all sizes worldwide. One benefit of our program is that it requires no exclusivity agreement. Full freedom is therefore ensured for our partners who wish to develop multicloud projects for their customers.”
It is a two-tiered program with the first tier aimed at Partner organizations selling or recommending OVH products to their customers. This tier includes tools for organizations to develop their own service layer such as:
- Non-exclusive partnership agreements
- Onboarding journeys dedicated to training on OVH solutions
- Visibility in the OVH Partner Locator, allowing end customers to search for OVH partners by geography and expertise area (available soon)
- Access to the OVH Partners Newsletter, providing privileged information about company news and partners benefits
- Video training courses through OVH webinars
- Access to the whole sales and technical literature for OVH solutions
The second tier of the program, for Advanced Partners, is aimed for organizations that are looking to further their collaboration with OVH and comes with tools such as:
- Periodical OVHcloud Partner Academy training programs around the sale, administration, and support of OVH solutions
- Access to dedicated support for Advanced partners, including individual annual target and performance monitoring and reviews
- A dedicated account manager
- Increased visibility in the OVH Partner Locator (available soon)
- Participation in partner roundtables, which share roadmaps and other feedback
The partner program’s arrival in Canada comes shortly after OVH announced the deployment of Kubernetes on its servers in Canada. OVH unveiled a similar deployment through a partnership with U.S.-based Platform9 during the KubeCon event in May.