Enterprise data protection provider Commvault has announced new security capabilities across its portfolio, including product integration with Microsoft and CyberArk.
Available in this quarter, the new security features will be managed and delivered through the new Commvault Cloud Command interface. They include:
- Commvault Cloud Command – A single platform and UI, offering universal management for all Commvault offerings in an integrated dashboard that provides full telemetry and observability into key Commvault software indicators. It delivers health-at-a-glance, risk levels, security and recovery indicators, and beyond for Commvault investments from a single source.
- Commvault Risk Analysis – Powered by machine learning (ML), this quarantines and protects sensitive data, giving organizations the ability to discover, analyze, and secure sensitive data to help prevent cyber exposure and potential data exfiltration.
- Commvault Threat Scan – This fosters the detection of corrupted or suspicious datasets. Businesses can use Threat Scan to locate and quarantine malware and threats from backup content, and help ensure clean recoveries while decreasing the likelihood of reinfection.
- Commvault Auto Recovery – The cyber analysis tool tests recovery readiness at scale and provides a framework for forensic analysis to validate and sanitize points of recovery, aiding in the prevention of future incidents.
- ThreatWise Advisor – This delivers integrated logic into Commvault backup environments to intelligently recommend decoy placement, and further harden critical workloads.